Call for Abstract
36th World Pharmacology and Therapeutics Forum, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Novel Therapeutic Advancement in Pharmacology”
Pharma Forum 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Forum 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmacology is the branch of science which deals with the medication action. A medication may be extensively characterized as any synthetic, artificial, characteristic, or endogenous atom which applies organic chemistry and in addition physiological impact on the cell, tissue, organ, or living being. Significantly it's the investigation of the associations that happen between a living body and chemicals that influence typical or abnormal organic chemistry capability and substances which are having therapeutic properties, they are concluded as pharmaceuticals.
- Track 1-1Nano medicine in pharmacology
- Track 1-2Medicine development & Safety testing
- Track 1-3Respiratory pharmacology
- Track 1-4Biochemical pharmacology
- Track 1-5Reverse pharmacology
- Track 1-6Drug pharmacology
Toxicology is the scientific study of adverse effects that occur in living organisms because of chemicals. It involves perceptive and reporting symptoms, mechanisms, detection and treatment of poisonous substances, specially respect to the poisoning of humans. It includes environmental agents and chemical compounds found in nature, likewise as pharmaceutical compounds that are synthesized for medical use by humans.
- Track 2-1Clinical Toxicology
- Track 2-2Toxicology Testing
- Track 2-3Geriatric & Pediatric toxicology
- Track 2-4Toxicology Applications
- Track 2-5Drug and chemical toxicology
- Track 2-6Toxicology & Risk Assessment
- Track 2-7Systemic toxicology & Predictive toxicology
Pharmacology is the branch of science worried with the investigation of medication action, where a medication can be extensively characterized as any man-made, characteristic, or endogenous atom which applies organic chemistry and physiological impact on the cell, tissue, organ, or living being. Drug design formerly known as rational drug design, is the creative process of discovering new medications based on the knowledge of a biological target. Drug design study explains the design of chemical molecules that are complementary in shape and charge to the endogenous target with which they interact and therefore will bind to it.
- Track 3-1Drug legislation and Safety
- Track 3-2 Study and Sources of drugs
- Track 3-3Nature of drug and its Properties
- Track 3-4Pharmacovigilance
- Track 3-5Data integration
- Track 3-6Biomarker development
- Track 3-7Drug development and Interactions
- Track 3-8Adverse Drug Effects
- Track 3-9Drug pharmacology
Food and nutritional toxicology is the part of toxicology which deals with the various food substances which cause the toxicity to the body. The food toxicity may be a result of the pesticides and herbicides used during the process of cultivation. The nutritional toxicity may also result in the toxic response to the body. Nutritional toxicology is a speciality that combines the backgrounds and research approaches of nutrition toxicology.
Pharmacology for nurses is one in the entire foremost necessary component in nursing education. It is the sector in science that associated with management of medicine as per the disease profile of the patient. The pharmaceutical business is directly wedged by the analysis conducted with pharmaceuticals, vaccines and over-the-counter medicine. Through the world, registered nurses play an important role in administering medication to patients in a typical busy hospital environment. This duty needs a massive extent of effort on behalf of nurses to own a solid understanding of pharmacology and possibly fatal drug interactions.
- Track 5-1Nursing Implications
- Track 5-2Pediatric nursing & healthcare
- Track 5-3Dermatology nursing
- Track 5-4Clinical nursing
- Track 5-5Women health nursing
- Track 5-6Health promotion and Disease prevention
Environmental toxicology is the multidisciplinary branch of science with links the environment and the toxic chemicals. The reason for the environmental toxicity is enormous and they may be the pollution which is of different types and the industrial waste. The harmful toxic substances released from the industries and the industrial waste result in the environmental toxicity. Ecotoxicology is the recent emerging concept in the environmental toxicology.
Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics parameters become necessary owing to the association between host drug concentrations, microorganism demolition, and resistance. The Pharmaceutical industries long productive strategy of inserting huge bets on a couple of molecules, promoting them heavily and turning them into blockbusters worked well for several years, but its R&D productivity has currently plummeted and also the environments changing drug biotransformation reactions. Pharmacokinetics influences decisions over the route of administration.
- Track 7-1Absorption
- Track 7-2Distribution
- Track 7-3Metabolism
- Track 7-4Excretion
- Track 7-5Drug interactions and pharmacological compatibilities
- Track 7-6Pharmacokinetic aspects
- Track 7-7Drug biotransformation reactions
Clinical toxicology is the branch of science which deals with the removing of the poisonous substances or harmful chemicals from the body of any organism. Clinical toxicologists are the people who are expertized in the field of detoxification. Medical toxicology is a part of the toxicology and deals with the removal of the harmful toxins from the body. The poisoning may be intentional or unintentional but the adverse effects may lead to the lethal damage to the organism. Both clinical and medical toxicologists play an important role in detoxification.
Nano scale drug delivery systems using liposomes and nanoparticles are raising technologies for the rational deliver of chemotherapeutical medicine within the treatment of numerous ailments. Nanoparticles present possible dangers, both medically and environmentally. The pharmaceutical trade is directly influenced by the analysis conducted with pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and over-the-counter medicine being formulated supported findings from the study of life sciences. Clinical trials are conducted to ensure that products being developed are tested on how well they work on individuals affected by the diseases or conditions they are created to treat.
- Track 9-1Novel technologies of drug delivery
- Track 9-2Electroceutical therapy
- Track 9-3Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Nanotechnology
- Track 9-4Molecular & Cellular pharmacology
- Track 9-5Immuno pharmacology
Industrial and occupational toxicology is the branch of toxicology which deals with the various toxic agents and chemicals which are found in the work place and result in the toxic effects to the individual. The industrial toxicologist monitors the safety of the employers and is responsible for the safety of the employers. The industries result in releasing a number of the toxic chemicals and the heavy metals which include the lead, arsenic, and many more.
Pharmacogenetics refers to however variation in one single gene influences the response to one drug and Pharmacogenomics refers to all of the genes (the genome) will influence responses to drugs. The general feature of those numerous lesions is that 2 nucleotides on opposite strands are joined covalently. Mutagenicity and carcinogenicity are clearly correlated. Understanding the specificity of mutagens in microorganisms leads to the direct implication of environmental mutagens in the cause of human cancers.
- Track 11-1Epigenetics
- Track 11-2Cancer pharmcogenetics
- Track 11-3Genomic therapy
- Track 11-4Pharamcogenetic approach involved in modulating cell processes
- Track 11-5Genome enabled biochemistry
- Track 11-6Pharmacogenomics & human genomics
Molecular and biochemical toxicology is the advancing branch of toxicology which deals at the molecular and cellular levels. Molecular techniques have provided the mechanistic information about the role of gene function in the interaction of xenobiotics and living organisms. There are a number of the advances in the field of molecular and biochemical toxicology.
Clinical pharmacology has been practiced for hundreds of years through perceptive results of herbal remedies and early medication on humans. Since long scientific advances allowed scientists to come back with the study of physiological effects with biological effects. Receptor theory for drug effects and its discovery with clinical pharmacological medicine has extended to be a multidisciplinary field and has contributed to the findings of drug interaction, therapeutic effectiveness and safety. Drug interactions and pharmacology compatibilities embrace the study of pharmacokinetics that features the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination of drug. The pharmacological effect that a medication has on the body is known as pharmacodynamics. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics parameters are utmost important because of the association between drug application, microorganism abolition, and resistance.
- Track 13-1Translational Pharmacology
- Track 13-2Clinical application of systemic pharmacology models
- Track 13-3Pharmacological Testing
- Track 13-4Pharmacotherapeutics
- Track 13-5Receptor theory for drug effects
Toxicologic pathology concerns the effect of potentially noxious products on the body. The question being asked about the product usually involves its safety for humans or its efficacy as a medicament, but can also involve exposure to an environmental toxicant under “natural” conditions. The typical context for most toxicologic pathologists in the pharmaceutical and most academic research situations is intentionally controlled exposure of laboratory animals to xenobiotics as surrogates for humans. The animal phase of toxicological studies is very comprehensive in the pharmaceutical setting, and also often less so but nevertheless rigorous in the academic setting.
Cardiovascular pharmacology deals with the study of the impact of medication upon the heart or the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular pharmacological medicine and therapeutics can focus totally on medication utilized in the treatment of disorder, both current drug classes and those in current development. It mainly contributes to the protection profile of potential new medication and provides pharmacological knowledge that may be used for optimisation of additional compounds and also the final choice of compounds suitable for clinical development.
- Track 15-1Pharmacology of drugs related to heart failure
- Track 15-2Cardiac arrhythmia
- Track 15-3Heart surgery & Transplantation
- Track 15-4Angiography
- Track 15-5Industrial aspects on cardiology
Forensic toxicology is the use of toxicology and other disciplines such as analytical chemistry, pharmacology and clinical chemistry to aid medical or legal investigation of death, poisoning, and drug use. The primary concern for forensic toxicology is not the legal outcome of the toxicological investigation or the technology utilized, but rather the obtainment and interpretation of results. A toxicological analysis can be done to various kinds of samples. Determining the substance ingested is often complicated by the body's natural processes ADME, as it is rare for a chemical to remain in its original form once in the body.
Neuropharmacology is the study of how medicine have an effect on cellular operation within the system, and the neural mechanisms through that they influence the behaviour. There are two main streams of neuropharmacology behavioural and molecular. Psychopharmacology is the study of the employment of medicines in treating mental disorders. This field requires continuous study in order to keep updated with new advances. This includes understanding the principles of protein binding, half- life, drug-drug interactions and pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Track 17-1Neuroimmunology and Neuroinflammation
- Track 17-2Dose response relation in psychiatric medications
- Track 17-3Advanced psychopharmacological approaches
- Track 17-4psychotherapy
- Track 17-5Migraine & Neuropathic pain
- Track 17-6Molecular neuropharmacology
- Track 17-7Behavioral neuropharmacology
- Track 17-8Alzheimers disease & Parkinsons disease
- Track 17-9Neurochemical interactions and Neurogenesis
- Track 17-10Ethno psychopharmacology
The pharmacotoxicology mainly deals with prevention and control of pharmaceutically induced adverse health effects. The pharmacotoxicology is separated into two categories that is: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. The pharmaceutical products show toxicity during conditions like drug-drug interactions, bio activation of drugs and due to immune system response to the pharmaceutical product. Sometimes the drugs are toxic due to interaction with alternative targets. This mainly deals with toxic exposure to pharmaceutical drugs and agents in health care field.
Ethno pharmacology is a study or comparison of the standard drugs practiced by numerous ethnic teams, and particularly by indigenous peoples. The word ethno medicine is typically used as an equivalent word for ancient drugs. Ethno medical analysis is interdisciplinary in its study of ancient medicines; it applies the ways of ethno botany and medical anthropology. Often the drug traditions in it studies are preserved only by oral tradition. Scientific ethno medical studies represent either anthropological analysis or drug discovery analysis.
- Track 19-1Ethno pharmaceutics
- Track 19-2Trends and Developments in Ethno pharmacology
- Track 19-3Ethno biology
- Track 19-4Ethno botany
- Track 19-5Clinical ethno pharmacy
- Track 19-6Medical anthropology
- Track 19-7Phyto chemistry and Phyto pharmaceuticals
Molecular pharmacology deals with understanding the molecular basis for the actions of medication and co-jointly the characteristics of interactions between drug molecules and therefore the substrates of drug action within the cell. The methods of molecular pharmacological medicine embrace precise mathematical, physical, chemical, molecular biological and each biochemical and cell biological techniques to understand how cells respond to hormones or pharmacologic agents and how chemical structure correlates with biological activity.
- Track 20-1Molecular cloning of drug targets
- Track 20-2Structure-guided drug design
- Track 20-3Receptors and modulation of their response
- Track 20-4Cellular basis of pharmacokinetics
- Track 20-5Pharmacology of transcription
- Track 22-1Anxiety and Depression
- Track 22-2Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Track 22-3Panic disorder & Phobias
- Track 22-4Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Track 22-5Art therapy
- Track 22-6Meditation
- Track 22-7Hypnotherapy
- Track 22-8Gestalt therapy
- Track 22-9Assertive training and Anxiety management